Friday, July 26, 2013

You May Have Missed the Action in Apple Inc (AAPL)

For those who may have missed the FREE live educational event that I had the other day regarding AAPL earnings and subsequent 'cover it live' session. Guess what? The conversation is still going.

Here's a FREE LINK of the event including a special video I did before the earnings announcement.

Look over my shoulder and see what was on my mind, the elliott wave count and real-time insights and commentary as investors reacted to the earnings release the following day. Of course, I'll be adding charts next time but to say the least, subscribers loved it.

So what are you waiting for? Watch the free video, then click on comments at the top of the page to get all my insights... make sure you have a chart of Apple available so you can compare my insights and possibly your thoughts together.

Thereafter, I hope that you'll join the community and consider a subscription option to Sinibaldi Analytics.

Dedicated to Multiplying Your Investment Account,






No comments:

Post a Comment