Thursday, August 1, 2013

Why I'm So Stupid Happy

Hi Everyone,

Here's a quick update on the progress that I'm making with my new website, "Sinibaldi Analytics" and of course, I couldn't do it without you.

The results are in and the traffic to my new website : mikesinibaldi.com  after the first month is already 1/2 what it took me three years to achieve with this free blog. That's proof positive that while this blogsite served its initial purpose, it did create a handicap for you and I and that you really do find my products and service valuable!

Visitors loved my 'cover it live' event of Apple earnings, including charts, news and of course my live comments and insights.

Just today I've added polling and rating features to complement the existing sharing features of the site. You can now interact more with the community of growing elliott wave traders and investors; rate my blog articles and comment directly to me and to subscribers posts.

With that said, I'm not done because I have an agenda ...in that I want you to learn how to use elliott wave, the best way from me - PERIOD!

And that means that I need to make certain commitments to you so you get all the training and everything you need to make awesome decisions in real-time. That's where Elliott Wave Live, a comprehensive educational platform and web portal comes in .... soon!!

So please, Sinibaldi Analytics would  appreciate your feedback and your opinions are very important to me. Hearing about what you think helps me improve my products and services and gives you the opportunity to tell me more about the challenges you face when investing and trading; what's missing from other elliott wave educational and training services and whatever else is on your mind.

So please head over to my website if you already haven't visited it and complete my short survey.

Please select the link below to take the survey:
Take the survey now

Thanks you for sharing your experience.



Dedicated to Multiplying Your Investment Account,


The Sinibaldi Analytics Support Team



No comments:

Post a Comment