Sunday, July 17, 2011

Heard On The Street: $ES-F #Copper #Soybeans $EUR-USD

INTRODUCTION and ANNOUNCEMENTS:

Today the world finds itself at a crossroad of immense proportions. Possible European Sovereign Default and the U.S. Debt Ceiling /consequences of a possible downgrade remain atop of one's "Wall of Worry" list. Huge changes are coming in the near future whether we're ready for them or not. Many investors cling to the false hope that the economic storm is over and that their battered portfolios will recover from a decade of lost returns. As they will find out, it may be only just beginning.

Don't worry. The sky is not falling and the world is not coming to an end. In fact, the future has never looked brighter for traders and investors who take the initiative to "batten down the hatches" and position themselves properly in the market for the coming economic hurricane.

On December 20, 2010, I published my first edition of Global Gains where I released my market calls for 2011 with respect to the U.S, Asian and European major indices, Currencies, Metals and Energy. Whether you are a new subscriber or an existing follower, you may want to compare the market position as of  7/15/2011 for each market .... then compare it to my forecasts that were made over a half year in advance. Just click on the Global Gains link above. Every post on this site is dated and time stamped so you know the posts are authentic and NOT after-the-fact. As you will see, most of those calls are outright scarey while others invariably missed the mark. That's just the nature of long term forecasting.  

I'm not reviewing this information to impress you but to impress upon you the value of the Elliott Wave Principle. Secondly, it's nearly time to update my forecasts for the remainder of the year and I think that readers will find similar value in my forecasts. I'm contemplating presenting my forecast in a webinar format near the end of August.  Stay tuned for details!

Lastly, I launched Elliott Wave Live on July 2010 as a free service, consisting of analysis and commentary on the US, Europe and Asia-Pacific markets, commodities, currency pairs, stocks and ETF's using the Elliott Wave Principle, Fibonacci Ratio Analysis and Market Timing strategies. My primary focus has focused upon the E-mini S&P. My insight has been provided primarily through my blog site, video recordings and my Twitter account.

Shortly in the near future, I will be adding another level of service... a premium service, that provides more timely intraday analysis, charts and a greater in depth look at the markets. While I have not finalized all the details and cost of the subscription service, I will offer a free trial where you can kick the tires and slam doors to determine whether this service is right for you.  All will be explained in a short video presentation at a date to be determined.

THE MARKETS:

In this weeks edition of Heard On The Street I'll be covering the Emini SP, Soybeans, Copper and EUR-USD.

Best of Trading


1 comment:

  1. correction - I misstated that that 1352.75 would need to be exceeded before 8/2/2011. What I should have stated that the w.B crest needed to be exceeded before 8/2/2011. Sorry for the error.

    ReplyDelete