Sunday, July 24, 2011

Heard On The Street

House Speaker Boehner Withdraws From Debt Talks

My weekend had barely started when this headline crossed the news wire. With 10 days remaining until the U.S. would default on it's debt, the chances for a 11th hour deal to raise the debt ceiling look challenging. With only six trading days left before a potential default, I'll explore what's next for the emini S&P.

Since I am preparing for the release of my Mid - Year 2011 Global Gains Forecast there will not be any additional markets covered, other than the S&P over the next few weeks. With your understanding that this is tedious work, my longer term perspective is inclusive of the current weekly and monthly chart levels for most markets. A few weeks of data will not materially change the forecast and I would prefer not to duplicate my work. Also, if I presented the material now it may not be as clear and  concise, nor would it achieve my goal by providing a quality presentation. I believe that your wait will be worthwhile.

Best of Trading

2 comments: