Friday, November 1, 2013

Elliott Wave, Halloween and Day Trading the S&P 500

The last two trading session were spooky. Ha? I hope tonight found you in a safe place with your family and if you happen to be "trick or treating" then you are going to love what I had in store for you ...

Now how about a treat?
Yesterday I gave up some Halloween treats on the S&P 500, Gold and the US Dollar and showed what Elliott Wave, Halloween and Day Trading the S&P 500 have in common.

Click here to learn more before this market scares the be-jesus out of you. 

Best of Trading

Mike Sinibaldi


P.S. Please do me the favor and let me know what you think by sharing your thoughts with a friend or commenting on the page itself.

P.S.S. It scares me even more to think about the valuable market insights you are missing when you don't log-in to my website every day and read my Elliott Wave Brief every morning. SO if you are not a FREE subcriber to mikesinibaldi.com then click here to gain immediate access.

No comments:

Post a Comment