Thursday, September 19, 2013

S&P 500 Jumps on FED Announcement

Friends,

Were the majority of economists caught off guard at 2:15 p.m. when the FED decision was announced? How about you? Believe it or not, I wasn't and I'll prove it for FREE. Hang with me for a moment..

Before we go any further I want to set the record straight. I'm not, by education, a degree holding Economist. Oh, and another thing, this post isn't a brag fest as those who truly know of my work and have followed me for the last three years know that I like to lead you to the water but I can't make you drink.

Those who drink, also know what to pay attention to, what things mean, how things work and how things might turn out. And that's why, I offered something of interest to non subscribers...  a free read of the first six pages of the Sinibaldi Report on Monday. It was a blueprint for yesterday and possibly for the remainder of the year. Yet there were none that drank.

I know it wasn't much but the timeliness and the proposed question I asked should have had you right off the bat paying attention.

So without any further ado, my mission is to inspire and instruct you on how to achieve your trading or investing goals. There's nothing and I mean nothing that happened yesterday that I didn't cover in the 47 page report. Did, I bat 100%? That's rare but I'll let you decide to what extent.

Seeing Is Believing

That's why I'm going to show you what really mattered heading into yesterday, cutting through all the noise, and all those free charts out there by letting you read the entire issue for free today.

AND here's what else in in store for you. I'm giving you access to my Wave Advisor Newsletter from September 20-27 as well. So, you have a free week to absorb as much as you'd like. So treat yourself.

If you are already a subscribing member to Sinibaldi Analytics , just log into the site. You'll be redirected to the appropriate page.

If, you are not, all you have to do to gain access to the report is to join the community and follow the instructions on the thank you page, then log in to view the report.

No credit cards, no hype, no sales pitches.

JUST PURE CONTENT 


To higher profits and beyond,

Mike Sinibaldi

No comments:

Post a Comment